#SMLiveECI Webcast #22 Recap: Daniel Krause (Cracked Food Truck)
Part 1 – Interview with Daniel Krause of Cracked Food Truck
Daniel Krause of Cracked Food Truck joined us on #SMLiveECI to share the story behind their popular food truck and give insights onto how they engage with their community on social media. Cracked is a breakfast food truck started by three recent grads (David Krause and Jeremy Mandell from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Sean Baird from Southern Illinois University) who fortuitously met each other and took on the challenge of starting the food truck business just over a year ago (August 2012). You can usually find the food truck at set locations around Champaign-Urbana during the week and at the Urbana Market at the Square on Saturday mornings. Hear the inspiring story of how the idea for Cracked evolved and what things you can be on the look out for in the upcoming months!
- Website: http://www.crackedtruck.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrackedTruck
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CrackedTruck
Part 2 – Wrap up and Announcements
Social Media News
- Twitter files for IPO: Carl and Tim share their thoughts and reactions to Twitter's official announcement to file for its Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- First ever TV commercial made up entirely using Vine: Reaction to the first Vine-produced TV commercial made by Dunkin Donuts airing on Monday Night Football
- Join us for our next #SMLiveECI webcast featuring Mark Palmer on Tuesday, October 1 at Noon!
- Next Social Media Club Chambana event: Setting up Social Media Contests - Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/165493186971489/
- News Gazette: 5th Birthday Tweetup - Info: http://tweetvite.com/event/ngbirthday
- Next SMC Chambana Tweetup: November 14 at Crane Alley - Info: http://twtvite.com/cutweetup1113
Learn more about #SMLiveECI: Social Media Webcast and watch other episodes: http://www.carlcatedral.com/smliveeci/
Image: Cracked Facebook Profile