#SMLiveECI Webcast #21 Recap: Andy Krug (LRS Web Solutions)
Part 1 – Interview with Andy Krug of LRS Web Solutions
Andy Krug joined us for our 21st episode of #SMLiveECI kicking off our new date and time (Tuesdays at noon CST). Andy is the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) analyst with Levi, Ray & Shoup (LRS) Web Solutions group. Based in central Illinois, LRS Web Solutions is a leading technology company providing complete website solutions and network support to businesses and organizations (See website for more info). Andy shared his insights on the connection between SEO and social media and gave basic tips on how individuals' and businesses' websites can gain better traction on search engines such as google, bing, or yahoo. Andy also gave us a sneak peak of what what to expect at his upcoming SEO workshop at the Champaign County Economic Development Center on Wednesday, September 18.
- Website: http://www.lrs.com/LRSWebSolutions/default.aspx
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lrswebsolutions
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LRSWebSolutions#
Part 2 – Wrap up and Announcements
Social Media News
- Taking a page from Linkedin, Facebook recently created an option for individuals to add professional skills to their profile as a way to be found by potential employers. Read more
- Attempting to become a larger player in the realm of real-time conversations, Faeebook launched two new APIs that will allow for better tracking and incorporation of real-time conversations similar to what we see with trending topics on Twitter. Read More
- With a growing audience of 150 million monthly active users, Instagram is expected to introduce ads within the next year. Read More
- Join us live during our new date and time for #SMLiveECI each week: Tuesdays at Noon CST.
- Sign up for the SEO workshop at the Champaign County Economic Development Center on September 18. Only a couple of spots left.
- Next Social Media Club Chambana Tweetup - September 26 at Triptych Brewing in Savoy.
Learn more about #SMLiveECI: Social Media Webcast and watch other episodes: http://www.carlcatedral.com/smliveeci/